Tuesday, January 6, 2015


This is my latest "Just for ME!" project. It's another Adam Ant portrait, from a point of view I usually don't work from. I like full face or profile, so this is a bit different for me. So far, I like it.

I worked on special projects for Christmas gifts, unfortunately, I didn't scan them in. UGH! Now with the Christmas gifts finished I can move forward with my being a very selfish artist and doing just what I want, when I want. I've discovered that I'm much happier when I'm selfish with my art passion. It's difficult for me to stop saying "yes" to all the swap projects, because they are a ton of fun. But, I've been really feeling a strong desire to return to my first art passion and focus more on that and less on the instant, just for fun, swap projects. The swaps got me out of my comfort zone and to try new techniques and materials. That's always great. But, I had walked totally away from my drawing and now I'm struggling to return to what I use to do so easily and quickly.

So, off I go to work on this piece and I'll post if when finished, if I don't forget to scan it in.

Big Squishy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment