Sunday, January 24, 2010


Some people know I have a cat named Stinky. But they have never, ever seen him. He hides when people come to visit. So, to prove that I really do have a Stinky cat...here he is! He's 1/4 bobcat 3/4 stupid! Fits into my family perfectly! HA! He has a kink at the end of his tail, but because he got his mom's long fur you can't tell unless you feel his tail. He's got the bobcat fluff ears and he can be quite mean. If he's happy on cat nip he will run wild through the house and up stairs. If he's just in a cranky mood you can walk past him and he will take a swipe at your ankles with his claws fully extended. Ouch!
I've been working on beaded projects the past few weeks. Need to get them scanned in and posted. But, too lazy to get off the couch to do that. Means I'd have to waddle my butt to the desk computer, scan the projects in, blah blah blah lazy lazy lazy.
Oh, yeah...I tried to post something a week ago but screwed it all up so it got deleted. I was not happy! So, here's a really late Happy New Year! May all your resolutions work out and all your dreams become a reality!
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. If you called me stinky I'd take a swipe at your ankle too! LOL... :)

    ReplyDelete