Saturday, February 13, 2010

This diary is for a swap at Paper Imagery Designs. I got the diary at our local Dollar Store and the swap was for Red and Purple. As long as you use an image from PID you can play! I love their collage sheets! They are high quality and the vintage images are wonderful! I'm happy to be able to play along in this group once again. It's been a while since I did an exchange in this group. What took me the longest was finding my little tin of pen nibs. ARG! Couldn't remember where I put the darn thing. I checked the dining room table, all the boxes under the table, my stacks of crap, the drawers of stuff I have all over the place, and finally the closet space under the stairs. I found it hidden away in another box waaaay in the back of the closet. WHEW! Only took me two freakin' days to find it!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the "charms" "hardware", etc. on this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems the thing you want to use the most, is the one thing, that takes the longest to find. Usually, for me, it shows up days later, in the first place I looked for it.
    We blame it on ghosts.(LOL)
    Your diary is beautiful, I love all the extras. The girl, resembles Queen Anne Boleyn. She is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete