Tuesday, October 27, 2015

It's been a very long time since I've posted. Shawn was hired by Roseburg Forest Products and began work on Aug. 31, 2015. The company would cover him staying in a hotel room for one month. That meant we had a month to find a place to move. We were able to get into a very nice apartment, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Quite large. I've taken over the master bedroom and one spare room for my art rooms. The one spare room will be more for my library area.

Now, I have my art space. I don't clutter up the rest of the house with stuff,, stuff and more stuff. Once I can get some bookcases in my library room, I'll be able to get more of my supplies organized and easier to find when needed. It's already much better!

I lived in St. Helens my entire life! 60 years in one town. 60 years of dealing with the same people and mindset. It was difficult to leave my "home". But, it was a good move to get away from the stress of things going on there. Things that are out of my control and so very frustrating.

Hoping to return to working on "Just for Me" projects very soon.

Big Squishy Hugs and back to unpacking more boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment