Saturday, March 4, 2017

I've been approved for a booth space at the Douglas County Fair and Rodeo this coming August. I've got to get busy and make a lot of Western and Rustic items! This is my Lakota Lady, pen and ink, that I've gotten printed to make cards, 8 X 10 and 11 X 14 prints. Last night I picked up some mats to start getting them ready for the sale. I will frame a couple of them also. I've also drawn a vintage cowgirl, bronco buster and bull rider. I'm working on an Umpqua Tribe man, since that's the tribe in this area. I've put it to the side for now because I was getting very frustrated trying to get all the fur "just right". Was just making myself more frustrated.

I will also have a Christmas Corner, since we have several Winter themed items from the Christmas Fair. And, a Creepy Corner for some fun items that will be geared for the Halloween season. Or, people who like things on the creepy side. Not really creepy, just fun creepy!

Every time I think I'm going to keep up on my blog, I get sidetracked with other things. Like making a lot of items to fill up the booth spaces for the fairs!

So, I'm off to work on some "Sad Bunnies"! Have a great day! Big Squishy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment