Sunday, October 18, 2009

I can see the tv screen!



Hubby and son cleaned off the front porch yesterday while I was visiting my parents. That was a nice surprise to come home to. Today, hubby and I tackled the stack of laundry that needed to be folded. I swear it was 1/2 way to the ceiling! Which is why I couldn't see the tv screen, it was blocked by clothes. I got the dishwasher loaded and run, and am working on (nagging my hubby) to get more of the laundry washed and dried so we can fold it and get it out of the way.



I need to get more pictures loaded on this computer to use for my blog. But, I'm too lazy right now. I need to be working on my doodles for a Day of the Dead ATC swap. But, I'm too lazy right now. I need to get busy on some mini banners and a Holiday Art Doll...but, yes you guessed it, I'm too lazy.

Well, I'm off to do something that doesn't take any energy. HA!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment