Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Day - Another Bead Spill

I was bundled up in a blanket on the couch with my bead tray on my lap. I'm working on another bracelet with 3 different colored beads. Then, the phone starts ringing. I set the tray down on the couch, not realizing that it was on top of the blanket, stood up and spilled the tray. Not all the beads, just enough to make a mixed up mess in my tray. So, now comes the fun chore of sorting them back out, putting them into their separate containers and get back to work on the bracelet.

I also have to work on a postcard to send out to a Secret Sister. I'm going to put together a little box of goodies for her too! Why? Because I have a house full of crafting supplies and materials I can easily share and still have tons for myself! Yeah, filling up a little box may give me one teeny, tiny square inch of clear space on my dining room table.

Well, off to do some bead sorting. So much fun I just can't stand it!

Hugs and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment