Thursday, January 29, 2015


Have been in a poop head mood lately. That wonderful time of the year where my clinical depression shows up and tries to move in. So, I thought I'd post a photo of Salvador Dali that brings a smile and just a fun feeling to my soul. He was such an amazing and creative man! I would love to have been able to spend a day with him, following him around, and just trying to imagine how his mind works. Might be a bit scary inside his head...but, oh, so amazing!

Today is my Art Time with Shelley and I'm looking forward to our over the phone creative time. I have a copy of a wonderful photo of Shawn's parents. I'm going to start working on that today and hopefully finish it for his Valentine's gift. I haven't worked on my Dali portrait in the last week. Still trying to figure out what to do for the background.

A huge THANKS to Shauna for her uplifting and fun mail art and ego boosting note that arrived in my mail box today! Just what I needed to get back to my art passions!

Big Squishy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment