Sunday, January 11, 2015

It's midnight and I don't want to waddle off to bed......

This is a Way Back picture. I was about 12 years old and in the 7th grade. I've still been working on the portrait of Adam Ant. I've gotten frustrated with myself and have stopped working on it for the past few days. It's getting close to being finished, just need to finish the glasses, hat, and do some detail work. I don't know why I just don't get busy. But, instead I play on the computer and goof off with the grandchildren.

I've got other photos picked out to start next. I've also started a crocheted blanket and need to get back to work on that. My friend, Shelley, and I are going to make some Healing Pouches for each other. I have the perfect seed beads and printed out some patterns for that. I need to pick up some chamois cloth for this project.


This was our excitement a couple weeks ago. One of our pussy willow trees was rotted, we didn't know, and it feel. Fortunately, it didn't hit our home or any of our neighbor's homes. We had to call a yard/tree maintenance company to come and remove not only the fallen tree. But, also the other 2 that were rotting at the bases. I made sure to get a few branches so I can cut them up and make wooden buttons to use in art projects. I also found some really nice bamboo sticks for bead work.

So much for our shady back yard!

Big Squishy Hugs and have a safe and wonderful rest of January 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment