Saturday, June 20, 2015




These are my newest creations. The ones with the button eyes are called "Rag-a-Muffins". The ones with the drawn on faces are my "Creepy Dolls" I hand sew everything. Why? Because I'm too lazy to clear a spot off on my dining room table to set up the sewing machine. One day I will waddle my behind upstairs and set up my studio. Then I'll have a spot for my sewing machine, have my fabrics on shelves, and be ready to figure out how to use my sewing machine.

I'm making these dolls because a contestant from "Face Off", RJ (one of my favorites!) was shown some of the dolls I'd made and a bit of my art work (thanks to my daughter!) and he told me that I needed to get an inventory and set up a booth at next years Haunted Gathering. SWEET! Talk about a big ego boost. Now my head barely fits through my front door.

So, off I go to play and work on the next "Creepy Doll".

Big Squishy Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment