Tuesday, March 10, 2015





















Oh! A big fat mess in my house. You may have to turn your head sideways a bit...but, here are some before and barely after photos of my sorting and organizing my art and craft supplies. You can see how much I have and how much more I have to sort through. I have filled up our big recycle bin once. I have a large container and 2 kitchen garbage bags filled with items for a garage sale. If those items do not sale...they will be taken directly to a donation site. I am finding treasures that I'd forgotten I ever had. 

Soon, I'm hoping to get more stuff moved to the upstairs bedroom and turn it into my art studio space. There are 2 rooms upstairs...a small room that will be my "creative space". The larger room will be the storage area with shelves organized with boxes and small containers of ephemera. I have some shelving upstairs already that are industrial strength so I can put reams of paper on them. 

After I get all that in order. I need to figure out what to do with the items I've made, continue to make. Do I try to sell on ebay and etsy? Do I try to find a shop that will sell them on commission? 

So, I'm off to work on a crocheted blanket!

Big Squishy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment