Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another day....

and I finished up another beaded bracelet and necklace set. Started a new set on March 16th.

Not much else going on here. Carston has a flu bug. I'm trying to stay as far away from him as possible. Shawn had a crapadiddly day at work. So, I'll stay away from him. And, I'm just in a crappy mood. So, I'll try to stay away from myself while I'm avoiding everyone else. I think I should have stayed in bed with the covers pulled over my head.

Mom's 80th Birthday is coming up the end of this month. I have NO IDEA what to give her. I think my sister, Cathie, has some ideas and we will go in on a gift together. That works for me!

Well, that's it for now. It's been a long, tiring week so far and it's just the wee hours of Thursday morning. I think I'll go to bed, pull the covers over my head and wait for Friday morning to arrive.

Big Squishy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment