Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sarah Jumping.....

I drew this a very long time ago. My daughter, Sarah, was in high school and a friend took a photo of her jumping. This is my adaption of that photo. I think Sarah my have stolen that drawing. The poop!

I'm thinking I may use this as my postcard for this month in the postcard_xchange group on yahoo. My brain really doesn't want to think up anything and I've been working on more beaded bracelets/necklaces/pins. OH! Shawn took me to the bead fair in Hillsboro last Saturday!!! I got lots of new seed beads - size 15's! Yippie! And, some other great sparkly beads. AND, some beautiful paua shell cabochons and some imitation turquoise cabochons. We had lunch at Panera Bakery which was really YUMMY! It was a great day and I had a lot of fun. Not so sure Shawn did...he got to pay for everything! HA!

Have a great week!
Big Squishy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment