Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pretty flower where my Sissy Sandi lives.

I'm so happy today! It's raining! I realize that a lot of people like the sunny days. It is fun to drive with the top down on the convertible. But, I love the rainy days. The sound of the splattering on the tree leaves outside the window. The clean smell in the air. The plants being greener.

I wish I was at the coast. I love the rainy days at the coast! To walk on the beach, pick up shells, stones, agates, and pieces of driftwood. Return to the room, with the ocean view of course, have a nice cup of coffee, a snack, and look over the treasures of the day. That is my perfect day!

Well, this is definitely not getting any projects worked on. My "Animal in Me" doll now has a corset type outfit on. There is so much more I need to add....like the animal mask! I like how the corset thing turned out so instead of covering it up, I'm thinking of adding a sheer skirt to it, add some/a lot! of embellishments and just seeing where it goes.

So, I'm off to play, not with the doll, but on a beaded bracelet.

Big Squishy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment