Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stinky the Cat with eyes glowing green.

Still need to be working on the Animal in Me doll. I've worked on 2 different skirts for it...they did not turn out how I wanted so it's back to the beginning on that part. Still need to make an animal mask for it too. Need to get busy since I'll be leaving next Thursday or Friday for Northern California with Mom, Dad, and Sissy Sandi. We'll be out and about for a week and a half, maybe two. I'll get home in time to do my laundry and repack and head off to West Virginia to visit My Most Perfect Sister, Shelley!!!!! We are making a lot of fun plans and I can't wait to see her again. Even if all we do is sit at her beautiful dining room table and play with art stuff, I will be happy!

It's dark in my house. No one turns lights on or opens the curtains. We are mushrooms.

That's my update for today! Big Squishy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment