Sunday, September 11, 2011

This was taken on Sept. 2nd. Christine holding her new baby brother, Remington. Who I like to call, Vincent. Mostly to annoy my daughter.

Daughter and I are going to plan some adventure days, going to museums and art shows and trying to boost my creativity. I've really gotten into a slump. Not drawing at all anymore. Making the same old, same old stuff. Afraid to discover new things, I think. I don't know why I've let myself get so far away from creating and exploring art. I don't know why I've let my house get so far out of control and cluttered. I do know that I can't live on "what if's" and "should have, could have's".

Motivation? I have none right now. I have projects I need to be working on, but here I sit with my laptop, accomplishing nothing.

Well, I'm hoping that viewing art through my 5 year old granddaughter's eyes will help me to see things all new again. Nothing like the view of a child to motivate, inspire, and energize a tired Creative Muse.

Big Squishy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment