Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's almost time to put up the Christmas Tree. I'll need to waddle down to the basement and find the box with the most beautiful tree in the world. Yes! It's time to put together the Aluminum Christmas tree from the 1960's! Our family's first imitation/fake tree. We even have the wonderful "Turbo" light that will slowly spin and change colors so the tree will really sparkle. Mom is highly allergic to real trees so this was what Dad got so Mom could enjoy the holidays with out a stuffed up head and coughing all day. I love it! I love the way the lights reflect off the aluminum and it just sparkles.

It is officially Thanksgiving since it's now 2:30am. I'm so happy we bought a pumpkin pie and a cheesecake at Costco so I don't have to do any baking! Hee hee hee! I'm getting lazier by the minute! Plus, I'm not good at baking pies so this is the best way to go for me! I'm going to have a fantastic Thanksgiving and I'm going to make sure to remember all my blessings!

Hugs!

PS - Carston helped decorate the little table top tree by tossing the beads and tinsel on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment