Saturday, November 20, 2010

No photo this time.....

Since I'm posting from my laptop, I have no new photo to add to my blog. I've already used some photos more than once and that is just unacceptable. Snicker!

I finished one more beaded bracelet/cuff and have started another one. I also made my November postcards for one of my yahoo groups and all but 3 are in the mail box ready to go. I ran out of stamps....darn it! I have a Secret Sister in another group that I need to make a postcard for and put together a little box of goodies. Then, I've got to figure out where to mail it from so she won't figure out from the return address who sent it. Maybe have to use my oldest sister's address and mail it from a post office in her town. That might work...unless she looks at a map. Hmmmm.....thinking about this kind of stuff hurts my brains.

Shawn is off work this coming week. I'm hoping that we can get some of the crap cleaned out of the spare bedroom upstairs so I can start putting my studio back together. I doubt that will happen, but it's a nice thought.

Wednesday, we will pick up Mom and Dad and head off to Lincoln City! Hurray! Thanksgiving Dinner at the coast works for me! We'll eat at a buffet so none of us have to cook or do dishes and that's a big bonus. I love the coast and am looking forward to few days there.

Well, it's after 3 am by a few minutes so I'm going to go to bed now.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment